Enrollment in the postgraduate program for 2020-2022 is underway.
The first module will be held in March 2020.
For the first module ("Basics of Trauma Therapy" or "Basics of Child Mental Health Counseling") it is not necessary to have a psychological education.
Courses for the two-year postgraduate program will begin in Spring 2020.
The program has three specializations:
- Trauma Therapy
- Child Mental Health Counseling
- Family Counseling
See the PROGRAM section for more information.
To study in the postgraduate program you will need to:
- complete the first module
- have an interview
- have completd a degree in psychology (or to be a student of psychology program in the last year of study)
- make the downpayment
- show respect for Christian worldview and values
Please register for the first module to reserve your seat:
- Trauma Therapy specialization or the module "Basics of traumatherapy" - https://forms.gle/BRarskdXqeibrq658
- Child Mental Health Counseling specialization or the module "Basics of Child Mental Health Counseling" -https://forms.gle/bHwBwznPyDB5TG4N8